What's NewUpgrade for iOS 6, iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
App Description"2XL Supercross" just got better! With stunning graphics at iPad and Retina display resolutions, up to 4 player multiplayer and by using Apple's composite AV cable, you can now play on an external display!
Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure.
“2XL Supercross HD” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross HD” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting.
Create an account on the 2XL Live server and see how your times rank world wide! Share your game with friends by creating up to five independent profiles on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
See the trailer at: www.2xlgames.com/supercross
- Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
- 3 modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
- 4 player Wi-Fi or 2 player Bluetooth multiplayer
- Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
- Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
- Race with up to 8 bikes and riders
- 4 camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from 8 preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface with tunable sensitivities
- Adjustable level of difficulty
- Statistics tracking with web-based community and rankings
- Comprehensive in game help
- Supports Apple's composite AV cable to play on an external display
January 15, 2013 New version 1.0.3
August 03, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
July 23, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
December 15, 2010 Initial Release