- Updated Schedules
- Bug Fixes
Embark CTA is an application for the CTA 'L' train system in Chicago. It is essential to all 'L' riders — from the occasional to the daily, the tourist to the commuter.
It even works without cellular signal!
- A trip planner (no internet required)
- Station information
- Scheduled arrivals
- A handsome multi-touch 'L' system map
- Service advisories
Feedback is greatly appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Embark CTA is not funded by or directly affiliated with the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA). These applications were made by two public transit riders who wanted to make the 'L' easier to use for all riders.
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- July 30, 2012 New version 2.4
- August 18, 2012 New version 2.5
- September 15, 2012 New version 2.6
- September 19, 2012 New version 2.6.1
- October 12, 2012 New version 2.6.2
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.6.3