What's New- Improved Open Feint implementation
- Pinch Zoom now mirrors iOS pinch zoom
- Bug fixes
App DescriptionSave the Kahoots! Guide the Kahoots to the Exit Door of each of the 50 levels by shuffling around the blocks which form the world, in order to create a safe path. Kahoots features hours of puzzling gameplay, requiring logic and skill!
- 50 levels of Super puzzle Action Fun!
- Use Special blocks like Bouncepads, Trapdoors and Cannons to reach the goal.
- Beware the evil Cardborg who try to squish the Kahoots!
- Find all the Cupcakes to unlock a special reward!
- Collect all of the photographs of Kahoots on their holidays.
- NEW! Win OpenFeint awards and challenge your friends on the Highscore tables.
- Listen to the Pegbeast's happy songs to learn the ropes.
Everything in Kahoots is stuff we drew, found, or bought from charity shops!
"this 50-level puzzler makes perfect sense on iOS" - Eurogamer.net 8/10
"in Pegbeast, developer Honeyslug has one of the most appealing guiding voices this side of Stephen Fry." - Pocketgamer.co.uk 7/10
"the game offers immense amounts of challenge and tricky level design which will challenge even the most hardened puzzler" - 148apps.com 3.5/5
"with plenty of challenge and levels to move through, it makes for a very worthy addition to your iPhone game collection." - MMGN.com - Good Buy
"Kahoots can now sit along with the likes of Braid and Lumines, great games to play even though I suck at it." - 8/10 MidlifeGamer.com
"A great little game, especially for killing the time whilst travelling. It also gives your grey matter a good workout too. Colourful, musical and fun." - The Average Gamer
"Levels are crafted so well it’s fitting to say that puzzle platformers like Kahoots are the brain teasers for the mobile/smartphone generation." - NineOverTen.com 4/5
"The bright, colorful designs, patterns and shapes and the pick up and play quality of this puzzle platformer makes it a winner for parents looking for great entertaining and educational games for their kids." - Appsized.com 4.5/5
November 30, 2010 Initial Release