iOS 4 support
Bigger input area
The perfect multiplayer game for iPad!
- WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE GAME -
"Shot Shot Shoot is the first truly great game for the iPad. Essential." – Frank Lantz, area/code inc, designer of Drop7
“Don’t be fooled by the minimal presentation, because we can see ourselves dueling with this one for a long time to come.” — Ben Briggs, Games Uncovered
“This game might be the next hipster. There’s just no other way to describe a game with such slim, fashionable lines, and a soundtrack so hip it would fit perfectly in Wes Anderson flick.” — Nic Vargus, Mac|Life
“Shot Shot Shoot provided lots of enjoyment, and if you’re looking for a fun competitive iPad game then this is it.” — Alex, One Man Left Studios
- DESCRIPTION -
Have you been waiting for a game that is catering to the iPad's unique strengths as a beautiful social gaming platform of the future? Wait no more! Shot Shot Shoot is part of a new way of playing games with your friends, combining the magic of computers with the special interactions made possible by board games.
The goal of the game is simple: destroy the five squares on the opponent's side of the board. Maneuver single shots with high precision or overwhelm the other player with massive attack waves – a fun mixture of fast-paced gameplay and deep strategy!
Are you craving for more Shot Shot Shoot action? –-- Now the special TRI-TRI-TRIOBELISK version of the game is out on the App Store. Only $1 as a special introductory price. Check it out!
- FEATURES -
‣ A digital board game in real-time for 2 players
‣ Two computer controlled opponents (easy and hard) to exercise your skill against
‣ Short but intense matches, perfect for impromptu tournaments among friends
‣ Super easy to learn (includes a quick and efficient tutorial)
‣ Minimalistic and highly stylized graphics optimized for clarity in hectic moments
- ABOUT THE CREATOR -
Erik Svedäng won the Independent Game Festival Grand Prize 2009 with his game "Blueberry Garden". In 2010 he and the artist Niklas Åkerblad released the space exploration game "Kometen" for iPhone and iPad. Right now he's working on a big, unannounced project for PC and Mac.
This game was nominated as a finalist for the Independent Games Festival 2011 "Best Mobile Game" award!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.01
- November 24, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 01, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 26, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 12, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 14, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 29, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 02, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99