- Fix for mission 4 being inaccessible
PLAY AS THE DECAY! HIGHBORN CHAPTER 3, “THE AUDACITY” NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
The Decay start off Chapter 3 in quite the predicament, with their leader, Arch-Lich Floyd, trapped in the deepest, darkest dungeon. Time for you to take control of the Decay to fight against the Highborn and figure a way out of this pickle!
“Highborn comfortably sits as one of the best turn-based strategy games we have played on the iPhone.” – TouchArcade.com
“Combines some of the best aspects of the genre’s top alumni with a healthy dose of tongue-in-cheek comedy. 5 out of 5!” – AppSpy.com
“The iPhone hosts plenty of turn-based strategy games, but few with the humor and pop of Highborn.” – IGN.com
“I would recommend Highborn to strategy game experts and those looking to try one out for the first time too.” – TouchReviews.net
Check out the Highborn gameplay trailer at http://www.youtube.com/JetSetGames
Highborn for the iPad features all the wit, charm and terrific turn-based strategy gaming of the iPhone version, wrapped in gorgeous new maps with high-resolution artwork!
Highborn is a casual, turn-based strategy game, perfect for gaming on the go, or for anyone looking for an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional real-time strategy game.
Highborn features two types of strategy games in one. Move your army around an overhead map to capture points of interest and receive spells and combat support; then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy!
All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent take on the classic good-versus-evil tale. Eight wacky heroes banter about, trading dialogue full of miscommunications and outrageous assumptions.
A LIGHT TOUCH – Enjoy a satisfying strategy experience, no matter if you spend minutes or hours with the game.
TIME FOR A NEW STRATEGY – A unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers immense replayability.
MUTLIPLAY AT YOUR PACE – Think, then act in round-based play via OpenFeint’s 30-million-person community. Have multiple games going at once, and trash-talk your opponents in player-to-player chat.
MANY STYLES OF PLAY – Unlock hero characters for access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against your opponents.
ACHIEVE GREATNESS – More than 20 single-player and multiplayer gameplay achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using your monks as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing any support structures.
MORE CHALLENGES IN CHAPTER TWO – Double the gameplay with an in-app purchase of Chapter 2 that adds eight new missions, new enemies and allies, and multiple new structures, like factories and teleporters.
SWITCH SIDES IN CHAPTER THREE – Take control of the Decay in an in-app purchase, and fight against the Highborn through eight hilarious new missions. Even more new units, structures and spells are at your command in this parody-packed Chapter.
Highborn is developed by a team of industry veterans, many of who created the original Command & Conquer products, including Rade Stojsavljevic, Joseph B. Hewitt, IV, and Westwood Studios Co-Founder, Brett W. Sperry.
Get the latest updates at Facebook.com/JetSetGames, Twitter.com/JetSetGames, and YouTube.com/JetSetGames.
For turn-based Highborn madness on your iPhone and iPod Touch, check out http://itunes.com/app/Highborn.
- March 11, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 01, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 09, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- January 18, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 18, 2011 New version 1.2.0
- January 02, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 23, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 19, 2010 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 09, 2010 New version 1.1.2
- August 13, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 12, 2010 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 11, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- June 30, 2011 New version 1.3.0
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- July 13, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- October 07, 2011 New version 1.3.5
- October 15, 2011 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- October 17, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- November 05, 2011 New version 1.3.6
- December 23, 2011 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- September 24, 2012 New version 1.3.7
- December 17, 2012 New version 1.3.8
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.3.9