Misc. bug fixes.
▸ Voted Best Kids App for iPad! -Best App Ever Awards
▸ Voted Best Educational Game App - iEAR.org
▸ "If you have children who are elementary school aged this is a fantastic educational app that’s also a hoot." - The iPhone Mom.com
▸ "Stack the States is a must have." - The iKids Blog
Stack the States® makes learning about the 50 states fun! Watch the states actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
▸ State shapes
▸ Bordering states
▸ Location on the map
▸ Hundreds of unique questions
▸ Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
▸ Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
▸ Create up to six player profiles
▸ Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
▸ Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
▸ High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
▸ All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
▸ Fun sound effects and music
▸ iPhone 4 and new iPad Retina Display support
▸ Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don't let a state fall!
Stack the States® is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States®:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
- February 16, 2011 New version 1.5
- December 01, 2010 New version 1.4
- October 13, 2010 New version 1.3
- September 30, 2010 New version 1.2
- September 21, 2010 New version 1.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.6
- June 23, 2011 New version 1.6
- February 01, 2012 New version 1.7
- February 14, 2012 New version 1.8
- March 15, 2012 New version 1.9
- June 01, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 04, 2012 New version 2.1
- July 15, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 19, 2012 New version 2.3
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.4
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.5
- October 20, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 09, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 10, 2016 New version 2.7