'mAgiNotes for iPad' as its name suggests, is the iPad optimized version of 'mAgiNotes' that is the most suitable notepad to generate a list of iPhone. 'mAgiNotes for iPad' possesses light operability like mAgiNotes, and UI is brushed up to a very large screen of iPad.
'mAgiNotes for iPad' can not input photos, sounds and handwriting images. In addition, 'mAgiNotes for iPad' does not have a detail screen. It has only a list screen. Therefore 'mAgiNotes for iPad' is not suitable for a use to record complicated information. But 'mAgiNotes for iPad' is good to a use to write down the idea that you hit on suddenly, and a use to make a little checklist.
New Features of ver 1.3.0:
- Can edit two notebooks side by side.
- Support gestures.
Drag & Drop - Move notes.
Touch & Hold - Copy/Paste notes.
Swipe - Insert/Delete note.
Double Tap - Expand/Collapse note.
New Features of ver 1.2.0:
- Can add notes from the clipboard.
- Can choose font size.
- Can lock add/edit/delete notes when lock the notebook.
New Features of ver 1.1.0:
- Can add new notebook/note to top row.
- Can display the number of notes on the notebooks screen.
- Can display the number of notes on the application badge.
- Can send notes which you choose via an Email.
- Can copy notes which you choose to the clipboard.
- Can copy notes which you choose to another notebook.
- Can select or deselect all notes at one-touch.
- Can clear the checkmark of all notes at one-touch.
- Can input a note on a list screen directly.
There are no hassle of switching the screen.
- Can also scroll a list while typing notes.
When enter a new note, can refer to other notes on the list.
- Can collapse long text note.
Don't spoil the clarity of the list.
- Can maximize a note input column.
Can input long text efficiently.
- Can be grouped by color with a color label.
- Can add a checkmark to a note.
Can be used as a simple TODO list.
- Can sort notes in alphabetical order or registration order.
In addition, can sort in random order.
- Can display non-checked notes in the top of the list.
- Can sort in reverse order when tap the sort icon twice.
- Can create any number of notebook.
- Can easily move notes between notebooks.
Of course, can create a new notebook when move notes.
- Support iTunes file sharing.
Can backup/restore your notebooks.
Please use Settings App on the Home screen of your iPad to configure 'mAgiNotes for iPad'.
How to Use:
1.Put down what you hit on to "Scratch Pad" at any time.
2.If you wish, tap the color label and classifies by color.
3.If you wish, tap the sort icon and sort notes.
4.If number of notes increases, gather up notes of the same theme and move to a new notebook.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3.0
- September 29, 2012 New version 1.3.1