NOTE: If the screen is black, go to the Settings app, then tap Privacy, then Camera, and make sure Mirror has permission to access the camera.
Unlike gimmicky mirror apps of the past, Mirror by Contrast uses the front facing camera on compatible iOS devices to create a real mirror.
Point the front facing camera at yourself or something else interesting. Tap the screen to pause the image. Save or share it, then tap to do it again. You can share images via Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Mail, AirDrop, and more right within the app.
- November 15, 2011 New version 1.1
- March 30, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.4
- October 03, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- April 19, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 07, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 10, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.1
- February 08, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- February 21, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- September 10, 2015 New version 2.2