App DescriptionIf you loved Theseus on the iPhone, wait until you see it in HD! Theseus has been completely remade to take advantage of the iPad's powerful hardware and graphics capabilities, and the new level pack system ensures that new levels will be steadily introduced over time! If you've never played Theseus before, now is the perfect time to find out what you've been missing!
In Theseus HD, you take on the role of Theseus, attempting to navigate the Labyrinths of Crete. Make it to the stairs to complete each level while eluding capture by the Minotaur. The Minotaur is twice as fast as you, but follows a strict set of rules that can be used to your favor.
Acclaim for Theseus on the iPhone:
* "With a set of superb levels and the kind of gameplay that can entice you for either hourly marathons or quick-minute fixes, Theseus is easily one of the best puzzlers available on the iPhone" --Pocketgamer; Gold award
* "If you like logic/puzzle games, this one's worth a try." --TouchArcade
* "...the hybrid of cat-and-mouse and chess really begins to shine" --knowyourcell.com
* "...In my opinion, anyone will appreciate the effort put into the polished user interface. If you are game for something different, check out Theseus...it’s bound to give your brain a good workout." --nineoverten.com
Theseus HD comes with:
* The complete original dungeon pack, of nearly 100 levels.
* Two new dungeon packs with over 50 new levels exclusive to the HD version.
* A dungeon pack manager allowing new levels to be imported easily with future updates.
* A new, longer tutorial illustrates example levels and teaches you the basics
* Beautiful high-quality graphics throughout, accompanied by a new musical score.
* Popular quick-undo/reset, and available hint system in case you get stuck!
Theseus HD was designed in collaboration with original puzzle designer Robert Abbott.
Graphic Design by Daniel Lam (danlam.net) of Trickshot Games (trickshotgames.com)
May 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 09, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
June 30, 2010 Initial Release