What's NewVersion 2.0:
* front built-in camera feature.
* implemented timer feature.
App Description"EasySwingChecker" is an application that enables you to check your golf swing with easy-to-use operation. It helps you get beautiful golf swing, accuracy of the swing, and finally better score. You can enjoy the application by yourself or your friends together. Let's work out your check points like address, take back, swing top, impact, on-plane swing and so forth with this application.
!!! Got the honor of 'iTunes Rewind 2010 Japan' !!!
*** Supported products ***
iPhone 3GS, 4, 5 and new iPod touch
*** Description of functions ***
- Recording: Press a red button to start recording your golf swing. It automatically stops in 10 seconds at maximum. You can stop the recording by pressing the button again.
- Self-timer: Press "Timer-off" button on right-top corner on the screen to set a timer for 15 seconds or 20 seconds.
- Editing and saving a recorded video: After recording, it moves into editing mode. You can check the movie with a timeline view and you can cut unnecessary video frames by sliding the timeline button and pressing a scissor button.
- Adding lines and circles on screen: After selecting a color you like and you can draw lines and circles by a finger (up to ten lines and circles in total). You may not be able to draw them in a right position until you get used, but you can remove the lines or circles by double tap (rapping the screen twice by a finger). Please refer to the following section "recommended check points" when you don't know where you can draw the lines or circles.
- Play back: The recorded video is played back at half speed by pressing a play button.
- Action buttons:
1: Editing a title (a name, a club used and so forth)
2: Cutting unnecessary frames in the video
3: Sending an email with an attached video with check lines (it should be appreciated when you shoot the movie for your friends).
4: Exporting the video to camera roll
5: Easy to Share on YouTube and Facebook.
*** Recommended check points ***
We have been receiving valuable feedback at the prototyping phase, and would like to introduce some basic check points. Please check it out. Also we appreciate further better feedback or advice regarding usage of it.
1. A case where shooting from right back
On a screen of address, Draw a line from your shoulder to a ball and another line from your belly button to a ball, and draw a circle at your head position.
* Check point: Check if a club head doesn't go over the two lines. Also check if your head moves from the circle (It is ok that your head goes down at the time of impact).
2. A case where shooting from front
Vertically draw two lines from a center position of your both legs to ground, and draw a circle at your head and two circles at both knees.
* Check point: Check if your head, knee and body doesn't shift too far to the right (to the left on the screen) when the club is at the top position. Also check that left elbow is not flexed at the time of impact.
This is just an example. We wish you will make a record for your best score by reading lesson books and golf magazines, or on advices from lesson professionals and other advanced players. We appreciate that you would have had interest in "EasySwingChecker".
November 12, 2013 New version 2.3
November 05, 2013 New version 2.2
October 28, 2013 New version 2.1
March 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
November 19, 2012 New version 2.0
October 04, 2010 Initial Release