- a shiny new icon,
- high resolution graphics optimised for the retina display,
- complete reworking of the how-to screens,
- a new guide to changing a wheel,
- full redesign of many of the menus and buttons,
- a rescue section which displays user current location; including address, map and coordinates for when you are stranded,
- a safety guide section,
- a new engine issue sub-menu.
"You will be ready for the ultimate emergency situation."
Adam Curry - The Big App Show
"Motormate has the potential to help me a lot."
If you have ever had trouble starting your car then Motormate is the app for you.
There is nothing more frustrating to your day than finding your car just will not start. Trying to pin point what's wrong can be a real pain and you don't always want to call those breakdown guys every time.
Now with Motormate you can quickly and effortlessly fault find the problem and check the best solution to it. Maybe you have a flat battery? A faulty spark plug? Perhaps you just need a quick reminder on how to jump start. For all these things and more Motormate is the first and best option.
Featuring multimedia sounds and animations that no reference book could include, Motormate can really get to the source of the issue. The answer will be right at your fingertips.
Motormate features include:
• easy to use diagnostic tools to locate starting faults,
• clear and simple to follow guides on how to jump start and push start your car or change a wheel and more,
• a handy reference for engine components such as spark plugs, air filter, the battery and starter motor,
• an intuitive user friendly design and lay out,
• beautiful hand drawn graphics and animations, including high-resolution images,
• handy hints and tips for healthy and safe motoring,
• a rescue aid section detailing user location; including address, a map and coordinates.
We are positive you will love this easy to use app as much as us. Taphill Studios would like to point out, however, that Motormate should be used as a compliment and not a replacement to your vehicle maintenance manual. Never attempt any mechanical procedures you do not feel comfortable in undertaking. Always take caution around vehicle batteries and moving parts and be sure to read all
Stay safe and happy motoring!
- June 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 07, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 19, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 07, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 10, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99