A purple numerline monster ...
Monster Memory is the classic memory game Concentration, with a literacy twist.
Half the cards in each game show 64 of the most commonly used words in the English language. When your child flips over one of these key word cards, they hear the word read aloud and try to memorize its position. The other half of the cards are cartoon monsters to keep your child coming back.
This process will build familiarity with words that appear in almost every sentence they will see. This familiarity translates into confidence that will be invaluable as they learn to read.
The game supports multiple levels of difficulty, single player and two player modes.
Copyright © 2010 Tom Horn - Cannonade.Net
Cannonade.Net is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Matching, Reading, Sight Words
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.5
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.6
- October 26, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 31, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 31, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 20, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99