- Add new Name The Player leaderboard
- Minor bug fixes
1.2 UPDATE - NEW GAME MODE, HIGH RES ASSETS!
- New "Name The Player" game mode where you'll be challenged to guess the player from his image.
- New high resolution assets for the game.
1.1 UPDATE - RETINA DISPLAY, GAME CENTER, ART GALLERY AND MORE!
Know your offside from your elbow?
Consider yourself a soccer expert?
Think you could do a better job than the referee?
Then look no further for the perfect game to probe your mind and give you a smug smile of satisfaction over your superior soccer summations. You Are The Ref is the only soccer trivia app you’ll ever need.
Four Door Lemon Ltd are thrilled, nay honoured to bring a much-loved cult classic hurtling firmly into the 21st century and landing squarely on the 3.5” LCD touch screen piece of gorgeousness that is the iPhone / iPod Touch.
Incorporating over 50 years of official artwork from the cult soccer strip drawn by the artistic legend that is Paul Trevillion and official guidance on the laws of the beautiful game from former Premier League referee Keith Hackett, You Are The Ref is the ultimate soccer trivia game.
• 2 game modes to test your skills: Sudden Death which makes no allowances for bad decisions and Assessment which will test your mettle and see if you are worthy of your whistle or sequestered to the sidelines
• Beautifully hand drawn illustrations shown in Retina Display on compatible handsets
• Hundreds of questions ranging from the everyday to the flat-out ridiculous with answers from one of the greatest refereeing names in Premier League soccer
• Compete against your friends using global leaderboards & achievements brought to you by Game Center where available (or AGON online) to see who really is the true soccer aficionado
• Why not make you and your friends part of one of the customisable comic strips and send them out via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
• View the artwork of the game in the gallery.
Please follow @youaretheref and @fourdoorlemon on Twitter for updates and news!
For more info on AGON Online please visit: http://agon-online.com
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.3