- The featured content section of the app is now more immersive and interactive, with added polish to the animations and transitions resulting in a beautiful experience we think you’ll love!
- Upgraded browser components for iOS8+ devices. Now in-app web content renders faster than ever!
Get equipped anywhere, anytime with Stand to Reason’s free iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad app. Stand to Reason trains Christians to think more clearly about their faith and to make an even-handed, incisive, yet gracious defense for classical Christianity and classical Christian values.
Get Greg Koukl’s weekly radio and video podcasts, STR’s daily blog, the weekly featured article, a selection of Solid Ground and mentoring letters, and a some of the essential articles on topics key to defending Christianity and building your own faith and confidence.
Connect with STR on Facebook and Twitter, and share the podcasts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
For more training tools, visit www.str.org
The Stand to Reason App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
- June 24, 2011 New version 126.96.36.199
- May 24, 2012 New version 3.11.1
- April 16, 2013 New version 3.17.0
- October 04, 2013 New version 3.19.2
- April 22, 2014 New version 3.21.2
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.22.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 12, 2015 New version 3.26.0
- August 01, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 22, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- January 31, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.3.1
- July 07, 2016 New version 4.4.0