• Updated for iOS 9
• Minor bug fixes
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of an iPad? We've got the antidote for you. Chess Free HD is the best looking chess game for the iPad, and best of all - it's free!
Chess Free HD supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Free HD offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you exit the application
Chess Free HD is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
- September 01, 2011 New version 1.10
- April 07, 2012 New version 1.20
- September 10, 2012 New version 1.25
- July 30, 2013 New version 1.50
- October 01, 2013 New version 1.55
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.65