What's New- ios4 compatible
App DescriptioniTunes Reviews (US)
daby1661: "AMAZING - Very addicting! Can't stop playing it!"
ball fever: "Epic game! - One of the best games you will ever play!!!!"
zombie but: "AWSOME! - Awsomest game ever!"
Kissy Bobrowski: "Fabulous - I love this game!! I get frazzled and lose quickly but I keep coming back for more!!!"
iphoneincanada.ca: "iBall Challenge delivers an extremely fast-paced game experience with a very unique real time world rank tracker"
The iBall World Challenge is a NO-STOPPING BATTLE with YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS and THE WORLD!
See IN REAL TIME your world rank while playing and become the first in the world!
Share with facebook & twitter and challenge all your friends!
In The iBall World Challenge the rules are simple:
* Red ball...? Throw it in the Red Goal!
* Green ball...? Throw it in the Green Goal!
Sort them more and more fast and become THE FIRST IN THE WORLD!
Does it seem simple?? Let's try it!
- simple no-stopping gameplay
- play while listening to your music
- world rank show WHILE PLAYING (also works OFFLINE!)
- world rank in the icon's badge
- world leaderboard (also works OFFLINE!)
- facebook friends leaderboard (also works OFFLINE!)
- local device leaderboard
- automatic facebook wall messages to beaten friends
- share current score using facebook & twitter
- profiles support: enter your info and facebook login only one time and save it! Never enter your name on every play! Multiple profile supported!!
- throw the balls: great physics handled using box2d
- multitouch support!
- great animations & framerate achieved using cocos2d
- challenge all your friends using in-app email send
- share new idea or bug using in-app forms (powered by getsatisfaction)
HOW TO PLAY:
- throw the balls to the corresponding color area
- avoid the goalkeepers
- put star ball on the star to gain extra points
- be competitive! Challenge all your friends!!
If you like this game PLEASE VOTE US!!!
IF you have problems let us know in our feedback form powered by getsatisfaction service.
April 24, 2010 Initial Release