148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A LITTLE OFF :: Read Our Full Review >>
The Bonnier Mag+ platform is great on video and in theory but isn't great as an iPad application.
What's NewiOS 8 compatibility
App DescriptionTRY POPULAR SCIENCE+ FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Popular Science+ has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
Print subscribers can access the digital issue for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Current Subscribers button, and following the instructions to create an account.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
SPECIAL SCIENCE FICTION ISSUE
More than 100 pages of mind-bending science fiction, including original work from Popular Science, a short story anthology from up-and-coming writers, and a graphic novel based on Isaac Asimov's legendary Nightfall, one of the greatest pieces of short science fiction ever written. Free with an annual subscription or available as a single copy.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, OCTOBER 2014
• The Devils and the Deep Blue Sky – It sounds crazy, but a handful of stuntmen are plotting to re-create Evel Knievel’s legendary attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon.
• The Car Disrupted – The automobile industry is ripe for change. Here are the 10 technologies, people, and ideas that will bring it about.
• Lab at the Bottom of the World – During the Antarctic summer, researchers will take to the continent to study things as small as microbes and as large as hidden faraway stars. Their findings could change what we know about our planet and beyond.
•Up in the Air – How one Boston start-up wants to capture high-altitude winds and turn it into the energy needed to run the planet.
• The Brilliant Ten – For the 13th year, Popular Science honors the brightest young minds in science and engineering.
• Now – New high-tech gear for the NHL, a maintenance-free bike you can actually afford, a user’s guide to fitness trackers, and more!
• Next – Unsavory sugar news for trick-or-treaters, a space mission to blast asteroids, why artificial intelligence needs a smarter test, and more!
• Manual – Turn an e-cigarette into a tiny jack-o’-lantern smoke machine, how duct tape came to the rescue for Apollo 13 astronauts, a projector made from a shoebox, and mor
. . . and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com
September 28, 2014 New version 5.1.8
August 24, 2014 New version 5.1.4
June 30, 2014 New version 5.1
February 05, 2014 New version 4.4.2
January 29, 2014 New version 4.4.1
November 30, 2013 New version 4.4.0
April 01, 2010 Initial Release