148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A LITTLE OFF :: Read Our Full Review >>
The Bonnier Mag+ platform is great on video and in theory but isn't great as an iPad application.
What's NewBug fixes and other improvements
App DescriptionTRY POPULAR SCIENCE+ FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Popular Science+ has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
Print subscribers can access the digital issue for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Current Subscribers button, and following the instructions to create an account.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
SPECIAL SCIENCE FICTION ISSUE
More than 100 pages of mind-bending science fiction, including original work from Popular Science, a short story anthology from up-and-coming writers, and a graphic novel based on Isaac Asimov's legendary Nightfall, one of the greatest pieces of short science fiction ever written. Free with an annual subscription or available as a single copy.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, DECEMBER 2014
• Best of What’s New – We have scoured the greatest feats in technology from 2014 to bring you the products and innovations that are changing industries and lives. In the categories of engineering, aerospace, gadgets, and other fields, you’ll find an ultrastrong, ultralight elevator cable, a manned spacecraft, a camera that can see in the dark, and much more.
• Next – A brief history of suspended animation, the strange future of anti-love biotechnology, a hypersonic aircraft, and more!
• Manual –DIY hand warmers, ballet costumes get an enlightened upgrade, a drivable hot tub, and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 05, 2014 New version 5.2.5
November 01, 2014 New version 5.2.0
September 28, 2014 New version 5.1.8
August 24, 2014 New version 5.1.4
June 30, 2014 New version 5.1
February 05, 2014 New version 4.4.2
April 01, 2010 Initial Release