Adds support for 4-inch Retina display on the iPhone 5.
C64 Paint is an app that lets you paint on a canvas up to 200 by 200 pixels with all the 16 colors of the classic 8-bit computer of the 1980s, the Commodore 64. This is the paint program from 1984: The KoalaPainter to your KoalaPad. The AtariArtist to your Atari Touch Tablet.
• Join the Flickr Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/c64paint/
You can import photos, make new pictures, and export them via email or the photo library.
Make cute little monsters! Paint a sweeping landscape! Place every pixel with precision on a grid or cover a large swath with your finger using different brush sizes.
The picture editor features multiple brush sizes and canvas sizes, multiple undo and redo, and pan and zoom up to 3200%, for placing each individual pixel with precision.It has both square pixels and non-square pixels to replicate the way the C64 really looked on a TV screen. Touching the pencil/brush button cycles through 5 different brush sizes, and all 16 colors are available at a touch from the palette at the bottom.
• Painting: 1 finger always paints with the selected color.
• Pan/Zoom: 2 fingers always pans and zooms.
• Selection: hold down one finger in one spot for a second, and a selection marquee will pop up. The blue handles let you resize it. Dragging within the marquee will move it and the pixels inside. Tap outside it to deselect.
Made in NYC.
- June 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- June 13, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- October 15, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.5
- June 21, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 28, 2012 New version 1.3