We’ve included another update to give you the highest quality experience with Solitaire, the game you’ve SEEN ON TV! If you’re enjoying the game, please take a few seconds to give us a review.
This update includes:
Optimizations and Bug Fixes
If you like Windows Solitaire, you're going to love this app – Now with Apple Watch features! This is the familiar Windows Solitaire game you used to play on your computer, and the same Solitaire game AS SEEN ON TV!
The same classic Windows Solitaire game plus the ability to control card movements naturally by just swiping or tapping the cards on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
We've always strived to stay true to the classic game of Solitaire (also known as Klondike, the most popular version of Solitaire). Each day you’ll receive a unique Daily Challenge. Solve the Daily Challenge and receive a crown for that day. Earn trophies each month by winning more crowns!
NEW FEATURE: Now you can play Daily Challenges on the Apple Watch! Play the current day’s deal without pulling out your iPhone, and replay it as many times as you’d like on that day. Your completed Daily Challenges, crowns, and current trophy status are available to view any time. The Draw 3 option on your iPhone is also reflected on the Apple Watch.
Play the classic game you love all by yourself or you can also compete against other players in real-time. Our Solitaire can deal the same hand to multiple players so they can compete against each other at the same time. You can have your choice of challenging your friends or be matched up against a completely random player. Exciting!
As one of our users proudly states, "I never thought I'd say Solitaire makes for a fun social game, but the latest version is pretty impressive and knowing that I'm competing against others has changed the motivation to play completely."
Haven't won a deal in a while? Winning Deals are now available. You can configure the game so that we deal you hands that are guaranteed to have at least one winning solution. Still can't figure out how to win? The "Show Me How To Win" feature is there to help walk you through the moves required to win the deal.
Think you have the best Solitaire score around? With Apple's Game Center enabled, you can check the Game Center leaderboards to see how your Solitaire skills stack up against players all around the world!
Honored by Apple in their 2010 Rewind List, MobilityWare's Solitaire supports drag-and-drop and Tap-To-Move card movements, both portrait and landscape modes, and your game is saved when you get a call or other interruption - features not all iPhone/iPod touch/iPad apps support.
This is a universal app, playable in the best resolution available for each Apple device.
-Show Me How To Win
-Game Center leaderboards
-Draw 1 card
-Draw 3 cards
-Custom card backs
-Right or left handed play
-Game state saved when interrupted
-Auto complete to finish game
APPLE WATCH FEATURES:
-View completed Daily Challenges, jeweled crowns, and current trophy status
-Draw 3 option on your iPhone reflected on the Apple Watch
-Countdown to next day’s challenge
-Replay the current day’s challenge
Solitaire is ad-supported.
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
For the latest info and what we are up to, check out
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
Created and supported by MobilityWare
- May 28, 2011 New version 3.0.7
- April 30, 2011 New version 3.0.6
- April 12, 2011 New version 3.0.5
- March 18, 2011 New version 3.0.2
- February 23, 2011 New version 3.0
- November 12, 2010 New version 2.8.5
- October 14, 2010 New version 2.8.1
- September 30, 2010 New version 2.8
- August 10, 2010 New version 2.7.2
- July 28, 2010 New version 2.7.1
- June 23, 2010 New version 2.7
- June 09, 2010 New version 2.6
- April 23, 2010 New version 2.5
- July 30, 2011 New version 3.1
- August 13, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- October 18, 2011 New version 3.2
- November 30, 2011 New version 3.3
- March 13, 2012 New version 3.5.2
- April 30, 2012 New version 3.6
- June 11, 2012 New version 3.6.2
- October 03, 2012 New version 3.7
- November 15, 2012 New version 3.7.2
- January 23, 2013 New version 3.8
- May 20, 2013 New version 3.8.1
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.8.2
- October 07, 2013 New version 3.8.3
- March 10, 2014 New version 3.9.0
- April 02, 2014 New version 3.9.1
- April 10, 2014 New version 3.9.2
- May 27, 2014 New version 3.9.4
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.9.5
- October 27, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 17, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- November 27, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- February 25, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- May 08, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- June 04, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 4.5.0