148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: REMARKABLE REMOTE SUPPORT :: Read Our Full Review >>
TeamViewer Free is a remote desktop app that allows iDevice users to log onto a remote computer to perform an array of functions. Near flawless execution, combined with top-notch customer service/support make this app a must-have for those needing a good, solid remote desktop application. But for those who need the ability to access more than only one account, having to shell out $90 dollars for the Pro version can be a huge turn-off.
What's New• Various crash fixes
• Improved connection speed
• Other minor fixes and improvements
App DescriptionTeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
TeamViewer is already used on more than 100,000,000 computers worldwide and with the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to:
- On the fly support your family and friends
- Have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications
- Remotely access unattended computers
- Conveniently control remote computers using the iPhone multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer
- Overview of computers that are online via the integrated Partner list
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
TeamViewer is free for personal use, i.e. use TeamViewer completely free of charge to access your private computers or to help your friends with their computer problems.
For a commercial use in a professional environment, please look for TeamViewer Pro in the App Store.
1. Install and start TeamViewer from the AppStore
2. Install and start TeamViewer on your computer (www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your iPhone / iPod Touch to connect.
Note: Additional quick guides for different applications can be found at www.teamviewer.com/iphone
February 14, 2013 New version 8.0.10095
December 13, 2012 New version 8.0.9992
December 05, 2012 New version 8.0.9980
November 06, 2012 New version 8.0.9871
July 18, 2012 New version 7.0.9632
June 15, 2012 New version 7.0.9607
March 02, 2010 Initial Release