What's New- Bug fix for logout during network switch
- Offline viewing enhancements
App DescriptionThis app requires a lynda.com membership.
Learn anywhere, any time with the redesigned lynda.com app for iPhone and iPad.
Log in to your lynda.com account to access training videos that teach photography, design, web and interactive design, business, 3D, audio, and much more.
Your activity syncs across devices, so if you watch a course on your iPad, it's tracked in your account and you can easily pick up where you left off from your computer or iPhone, and vice versa.
This app uses the Apple HTTP live streaming (HLS) technology, which updates the video quality based on your device's current connection speed. Our videos should load quickly and transition smoothly. For the highest-quality playback, watch our videos over a Wi-Fi connection.
• Access to all course videos, organized by subject, software, author, and new releases
• Download courses and watch them offline
• Streamlined search experience
• Easy login for all membership types, including schools and businesses
• AirPlay streams course videos to your TV screen
• Auto-play an entire course or watch videos individually
• HLS adaptive streaming (quality automatically adjusts based on network connection)
• Course history is tracked in your account, no matter how you access lynda.com
• Save and rearrange courses you want to watch with the playlists feature
• iPhone 3GS or later; iPod touch 4th generation or later; iPad, iPad 2, or the new iPad
• iOS 6.0 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0.4
November 22, 2013 New version 3.0.3
November 15, 2013 New version 3.0.2
October 01, 2013 New version 3.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.0
June 12, 2013 New version 2.1.2
February 24, 2010 Initial Release