iPhone 5 camera fix for widescreen landscape, makes it easier to see puck when behind your net.
#1 Paid App in Canada
Featured on CTV Newsnet
It's a game known by many names: table hockey, bubble hockey, rod hockey.
Real 3D table hockey powered by Bullet Physics. Experience the passion of playing table hockey on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Great 3D graphics, real 3D physics powered by the Bullet Physics, simple control just like playing real table hockey.
NOTE: Recommend beginners start with One Touch control, which is accessible in the Options... Controls screen. Either from the main menu or the pause menu.
NOTE: Multiplayer, recommend using Wifi whenever possible when playing against friends as it has much less latency than Bluetooth.
Many ways to play table hockey...
• Play against CPU players.
• Play against your friends, using Wifi or Bluetooth.
• Tournament to play against rival nations.
• Three Skills mini-games to improve your skills and compete.
• Hardest Shot to work on your slap shot.
• Sniper to improve your one timer.
• Shootout to be able to beat goalies 1-on-1.
It's your team...
• 38 international teams from around the world, plus 1 historical team that is a MUST HAVE for all table/bubble hockey.
• Create and customize your own teams. Including the ability to change the jerseys and paste your own logos onto your character from your iPhone or iPod Touch Photo Library.
• Stat tracking keeps track of your STHL career.
• Earn Game Center Achievements based on your stats and performance.
• Ability to choose from different rink layouts and rules.
And then there's more...
• Rocking soundtrack.
• A quick tutorial to show you how to play the game.
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.4.5
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.4.4
- February 07, 2013 New version 1.4.3
- January 10, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- January 27, 2012 New version 1.3.5
- January 18, 2012 New version 1.3.4
- December 02, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- October 01, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- September 28, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- September 22, 2011 New version 1.3.0
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.1