- Improved resolution support / nicer menus!
- Fixes to hints
- Better speech bubbles
Paris in the Fall… a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
Featuring a widely-praised touch interface, 'Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut' introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
“…this is a must-play game: a latter day blockbuster in a director’s cut form”. The Independent online (5/5)
“An extraordinary example of how to properly remake a classic”. Pocket Gamer (9/10)
“Broken Sword's creative touch interface works like a charm on the iPhone screen”. Touch Arcade
Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars has always been a stellar example of video games' potential as a storytelling medium; now it also serves as a masterclass in porting to a handheld platform. With its glistening presentation, adroit controls and additional content, this is arguably one of the finest titles to appear on the App Store to date. Reforging the Sword on the iPhone was a stroke of genius.
Full English speech, with the option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- September 21, 2011 New version 1.9
- June 02, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 05, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 05, 2013 New version 2.0
- February 07, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- February 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- February 20, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- February 27, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- November 01, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- March 18, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 12, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.0.3