What's NewI hope you enjoy the game! Please email the feedback link if you have any questions or suggestions for updates.
App DescriptionTumbledrop is a finalist in the IGF Mobile 2010 awards!
"It has a pleasant immediacy, can be understood in a single glance, and scales to a full campaign far better than you might initially imagine."
"Tumbledrop is a work of some finesse."
"We’d be hard-pressed to come up with a Flash game that fits the iPhone’s touchscreen interface better than Tumbledrop."
"I found the level of challenge to be excellent—never did I hit a permanent brick wall, but I was challenged often enough that redo’s were frequent."
Touch iPhone Games
"Vibrant, colourful, and wonderfully executed. In terms of value, it is a no-brainer."
Tumbledrop is cute, addictive and occasionally maddening. It's a physics-based puzzle game from game designer Hayden Scott-Baron.
Remove the shapes to safely land the pink star, but watch out! One wrong move could send it tumbling into the water! Crazy interlocking shapes add to the fun and the challenge.
- Play single-handed on the bus or train.
- Compete for high scores in random levels with the new Quick Play option, and share them with Facebook and Twitter.
- Explore new levels, now with multiple islands and tilting see-saws.
- Puzzle over crazy new shapes, including gravity defying balloons.
- Earn over 150 medals by beating level challenges.
- Start with 80 levels, then download more soon in a free update.
June 15, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 15, 2010 Initial Release