* Supports iOS 9
* Fully supports iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, and 6S+
* Updated CME with new look and with indicator from home screen
* Quiz enhancements:
2 new training levels (Mid-level Professional, and Other Healthcare Professional) with new leaderboards for Competitive Quiz
Help Instructions for Quiz
* More improved robustness in weak wireless signal conditions or when switching wireless networks
* Bug fixes
The VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes 1,300+ diagnoses and 29,000+ medical images to aid diagnosis and therapeutic decisions. REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,300 pediatric and adult conditions represented by over 29,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by diagnosis, medication, or patient finding for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 840 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
* Perform VisualDx Quiz to test your knowledge of visual presentations of disease, and compete against colleagues via leaderboards.
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your iPhone or iPad.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
- October 20, 2011 New version 2.15
- February 27, 2013 New version 2.19
- August 23, 2013 New version 2.21
- December 20, 2013 New version 2.22
- May 08, 2014 New version 2.23
- May 28, 2014 New version 2.23.01
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.24
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.24.1
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.25.0
- June 02, 2015 New version 2.25.1
- November 16, 2015 New version 2.25.2