What's New in Version 4.3.3
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Pocket Yoga is now available for Apple Watch! Simply look at you Apple Watch and follow your practice directly from your wrist. See the current pose, pose name, time remaining, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice from your Apple Watch.
• New feature to zoom in and out while in practice mode (iPad only)
• New feature to see Sanskrit pose names in Devanagari script
• Improved image fidelity on iPhone 6 Plus
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• HealthKit and Health app support! Track your heart rate and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga looks great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, pose name, time remaining, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Today Extension helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.3.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.3.2
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- September 27, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- September 21, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- May 28, 2014 New version 3.3.0
- March 28, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 22, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- November 19, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- September 28, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- February 24, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 23, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- December 04, 2012 New version 2.1.0
- August 28, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 04, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 17, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- June 11, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 08, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.93
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.92
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.91