Thanks for the feedback!
* Added new tips in the 'Get Help' section for each resolution.
* Fixed a rare crash when going back and forth between adding resolutions.
* Added a tagline to the Facebook Note created from the main screen saying, 'Created on my iPhone/iPod' (as appropriate).
* Fixed issue with Push Notifications not always getting through.
The start of a New Year is a great moment to make good resolutions to improve your life.
Spend more time with friends & family, learn something new, quit smoking, get a new job, or just take up a new sport.
Unfortunately, only 12% of us achieve our goals each year!
To get a better chance of success, studies show that you need:
1. Measurable goals (for example, not just “Do more exercise”, but pick a personal goal like “go running twice a week”)
2. Public commitment. This helps motivate you and allows friends and family to support you.
Good Resolutions helps you achieve your New Year resolution:
1. You can add your personal and measurable goals for each resolution
2. You can receive free reminder each week on your iPhone/iPod to stay on track in 2010 and measure your success
3. You can commit on your Facebook page and get the support of your friends
4. You can exchange tips with other users on our Good Resolutions Facebook page
Have a look at our tips to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions for 2010 in the section "get help with this resolution".
Your Good Resolutions success starts today.