148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: Tap, Tap, HDR Pics. :: Read Our Full Review >>
Making HDR Photographs with your iPhone couldn't be easier with this App, a runner up for 2009's Best App Ever awards!
What's NewOptimized for iPhone 5’s larger screen. Enables access to photo streams. Fixes Facebook sharing and adds Instagram sharing. Enables photo printing from within the app. Fixes blurring of preview. Adds capability to handle up to 18 megapixel photos (on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above).
App Description** Selected by Apple for the App Store Hall of Fame **
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram, PhotoAppLink)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
February 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 20, 2013 New version 2.6
July 24, 2012 New version 2.5
November 24, 2009 Initial Release