What's New- Now ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- Supports iOS 5.1, 6 & 7
- Supports Retina devices
- Supports 4.0” iPhones & iPod touches
- Various bug fixes
App Description*** Now, with Pro features, and ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! ***
*** Check out the cool, new Special Features below! ***
Enjoy the traditional slider puzzle with a twist of travel. Choose from an assortment of beautiful photos from North & South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East (all taken by the developer himself). Unlock advanced levels by successfully completing easier ones, until you reach the Impossible. Be the first to complete one of those!
"Full Screen, Full Fun"
--- true, full-screen game play
"Puzzle Your Pic"
--- turn your own photos into puzzles
"Shake to Shuffle"
--- re-scramble the puzzle by shaking the device
"Numbered or Not"
--- show/hide tile numbers for extra help when trying to solve harder puzzles
--- save the photo from any completed puzzle to your Camera roll, then use it as your background
"Save for a Rainy Day"
--- auto-save & resume game, if interrupted by a call or you wish to continue playing at a later date
* addictive, challenging game play
* 30 fascinating, unique travel photos from around the world
* 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard and Impossible
* unlock progressively harder skill levels
* every puzzle is solvable -- no frustrations here!
* have fun watching the unique, puzzle-setup randomizer in action!
* options to reshuffle, view a hint, show/hide tile numbers, or go back to chose another picture
* displayed tile numbers turn yellow when they're in the right position
* smooth animation
* view full-screen images of puzzles that have been solved
* keeps track of total time and moves
* saves best time, moves and date completed for each image at each level
* in-app help & instructions
If you like these photos, check out "iLove Nature" and "iLove Birds", which contain even more wonderful photos, paired with natural sound recordings and user-customized image-sound slide shows as well -- great for getting back in touch with Nature!
If you like slider puzzles, here are some more from Quinn Genzel that you might be interested in:
- aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle: the Maya
- aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle: Egypt
Or, if you'd like all of them in one convenient package, try this:
- aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle: 6-in-1 Combo
If you love traveling, be sure to pack first, with the help of two of my other top-ranking, award-winning apps:
- Packing (+TO DO)
- Packing Pro
July 05, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 05, 2014 New version 3.0
November 09, 2009 Initial Release