-fix for password and iOS7
-iPad now supports landscape
You may also like these other apps - iCommunicate, iReward, and My Pictures Talk.
What do you want to keep track of?
***Please read tips for use at bottom so you can get the most benefit out of this app. See what's new in this version to see how to backup and restore data.
As a homecare physical therapist, I always need information at my fingertips. I want the ability to type or record notes, take photos, and then email patient information to anyone, from my iPhone(while following the laws to maintain your protected health information policy).
Every day examples:
-If I'm stuck in traffic, I need to call and let my patient know, but I'm driving and can't just flip open my laptop.
-I need a map and directions from where I am to my next patient
-If a patient has a change in status, I need the physician's phone number.
-I may have to remember if a patient has a certain allergy.
-I want to be able to record a quick message that a patient prefers a Monday/Thursday appointment next week.
-I want to be able to document the progress of a wound, with pictures, and then email the pictures to the covering physical therapist, while I'm on vacation.
These are just some of the reasons I love iConnect - Notes Edition. I will no longer have a messy calendar full of scribbles and scrawls each month, because I have found the perfect way to keep pertinent information at my fingertips!
This organizational tool allows me to be more productive, and better prepared for my patients.
iConnect - Notes Edition is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to take written or recorded audio notes on the fly, and take pictures and attach them to an event.
The benefits are endless!!!
TIPS FOR USE:
1) Enter email address you mail info to the most in Settings
2) Enter password to protect your notes when opening the app. Leave blank for no prompt.
3) Click on plus sign in upper right to add people or notes
4) Date must be in format Jan 09 2010, 07:36 PM to change date properly
5) Image buttons(from top to bottom) on data screen will open map to address from current location, call phone number or send email
6) Image buttons on note screen(from left to right) will edit pictures(rearrange order or delete), use picture from your camera roll, or take picture with camera
7) To record audio note click on record button, when done recording click on stop button, once recorded you can click on play button and pause at anytime, or record a new audio note. Using the microphone and headphones works the best for recording
8) Click on email button on note screen to mail individual note, or Mail All Notes from Notes list to email text notes, audio notes, and any pictures you have added
- September 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 10, 2011 New version 1.5
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.40