App Description*** HALF PRICE SALE! ***
"Could be a Sudoku Brain-cercise Replacement" - Sharakarasic, Appolicious
Fun with numbers! For all ages!
If you can count to 9 and have an index-finger you can play and ENJOY Fumbers™. Test your reflexes and improve your short-term memory at the same time. The rules simply couldn't be erm... simpler:
* Each level starts with a series of numbers being displayed.
* The player tries to memorize these numbers.
* The numbers are covered up.
* The player has to tap them out in the correct order, low to high before the timer reaches 0
* The quicker you finish the task the more points you get
Create massive scores and collect even more points in the bonus-levels. This is a game everyone who can count will enjoy, even people who normally don't see the point of video games will enjoy Fumbers!
As if enjoying yourself wasn't enough, research suggests that exercising your brain in this manner actually helps prevent Alzheimer's disease! (Re: Cognitive Reserve).
January 20, 2010 Initial Release