YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
A hidden temple has been discovered! Will the Mayan gods be pleased with your progress or will you bring their wrath upon you like countless others before...
Prepare yourself for this new puzzler designed by award winning game designer, Reiner Knizia!
HOW TO PLAY
- Swipe stones to the left or right to fill rows.
- Rows are scored on 3 matching colors, 3 matching symbols, or 3 matching number of symbols. Rows that contain identical pairs of stones also score.
- Combine matches across rows to score even higher.
- Broken stones can only be scored by color and do not match in any other way.
- Drag dynamite onto unwanted stones to destroy them. You receive new dynamite when the supply truck reaches your base camp.
GAME OVER WHEN
- Challenge mode: when the bottom row displaying skulls is scored.
- Action mode: when you you run of time. You receive a time penalty when the bottom row displaying hourglasses is scored.
- Designed exclusively for iPhone/iPod Touch. From the ground up.
- Multiple game modes. Play Challenge to test your long term planning skills or Action for your mental reflexes.
- Beat the record. Top 50 high scores for world, country and personal for measuring your progress.
- Game saver. Close the app to answer a call, text or email. Your current game will pause and resume next time you play.
- Immersive music and effects. But don't worry, you'll have the option to listen to your own instead.
For game news and updates:
Game Design by Reiner Knizia
Game Development by Conlan Rios
Artwork by Vaclav Jakubek
Music composed by Mike Weiser, www.mikeweisermusic.com (ASCAP)
Please be sure you're running firmware version 3.0 or higher on your iPhone or iPod Touch. For best results, please reboot your device before playing Monumental.
For 1 player.
KNOWN ISSUES (fix in progress)
- Tweeting scores on Twitter
November 04, 2009 Initial Release