What's New- LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom app update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
- NEW iOS7-STYLE DESIGN: the app has been refreshed so it fits better with the all-new design of iOS7. Clean, fresh icons, fonts and menus and a translucent status bar make the app feel every bit iOS7 as can be.
App DescriptionGet the TomTom Navigation app. Now save up to 30% for a limited time.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldnâ€™t be easier. Youâ€™ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigationâ€™s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and youâ€™ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our GPS navigators. Itâ€™s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
â€ºâ€º Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
â€ºâ€º Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
â€ºâ€º TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad â€“ so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan.
â€ºâ€º FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
â€ºâ€º FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
â€ºâ€º IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
â€ºâ€º Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
â€ºâ€º FREE Offline Danger Zones. Pre-installed and updated with every app release
â€ºâ€º Real-time Danger Zone updates. 100% legal and NF-certified (available via in-app purchase). (1)
â€ºâ€º Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
â€ºâ€º Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebookâ„¢ and foursquareâ„¢.
â€ºâ€º Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
â€ºâ€º Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
For all features and full descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3GS, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 4th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd gen are not supported.
(1) Check http://www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
March 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $54.99 -> $38.99
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $54.99 -> $38.99
February 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $44.99 -> $38.99
August 22, 2009 Initial Release