Fixed playback of queued items to the new Apple TV (tvOS) via AirPlay. Fixed playback to the new Apple TV from iOS 6.
Use StreamToMe on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to play *video*, *music* and *photo* files streamed over WiFi or Cellular from any Mac or Windows PC running the free ServeToMe server (download from http://zqueue.com/servetome). No prior conversion or syncing required (huge number of formats supported) just tap the file and it plays. Play on your device or Apple TV via AirPlay or use TV out dock/lightning cables, turning your iPhone/iPod/iPad into a mobile media player for all your computer's files.
** FEATURES **
- Huge number of video, music and image formats supported (MP4, MKV, AVI, MP3, AAC, FLAC, JPEG, PNG and many more).
- Video up to HD quality 1080p
- Continuous and random playlist modes or single file only mode.
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes files and playlists
- iPhoto library integration
- Play all your music, display album art
- Play through folders or use your iTunes playlists
- TV out via the Apple Component, Composite and VGA cables (iPhone4 or newer)
- SRT, SSA and SUB files or embedded text or DVD_SUB subtitles
- Play audio in background (requires iPhone 3Gs or newer and iOS 4.1+)
- AirPlay audio and video support (video requires iPhone 3Gs or newer and iOS 4.3+)
**NO NEED TO CONVERT OR SYNC**
Why bother converting your stuff to an iPhone/iPod size or iPad format before you can view it? Syncing files to your iOS device is a pain.
StreamToMe's companion program *ServeToMe*, which runs on your Mac or PC, does that for you. StreamToMe users can download ServeToMe for free from http://zqueue.com/streamtome
ServeToMe converts the files to an iPhone/iPad-friendly format *on-the-fly*, so a single touch will start playback on your device in as little as 5 seconds.
**UP TO HD QUALITY**
You can stream movies up to HD quality (1080p) over WiFi to your iPhone or iPad from most recent Macs and PCs.
- *Movie files*: in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
- *Music files* in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
- *Photo files* in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
You can *pause and seek* through the file on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as though it were actually on your device.
**WiFi or Cellular**
Stream over 3G or 4G anywhere from your Mac/PC to your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are (port forwarding may be required to make your home network reachable from an external location).
**WHAT YOU NEED**
*StreamToMe* runs on any iOS 3.1 or greater iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
You also need the free *ServeToMe* program running on either an Intel Mac (OS X 10.6 or later) or a PC with Pentium4 or greater running XP SP2, Vista or Windows. A 1.8Ghz Core i5 or faster is recommended. PowerPC Macs are not supported.
ServeToMe is a *free program* that StreamToMe users can download from http://zqueue.com/servetome
StreamToMe requires a continuous, direct connection between your Mac or PC and your iOS device. Network settings may affect the ability to connect.
StreamToMe is a transcoding server and may require significant CPU power to perform transcoding. To play movies in 720p or greater, a 2.4Ghz dual core CPU or better recommended. Pentium 4, Atom, Core i3 and Celeron CPUs may need to specify lower transcoding resolutions.
Connecting from an external location (Cellular or non-local WiFi) requires UPnP/NAT-PMP or manual port forwarding on your router. Some configuration may be required (help at http://zqueue.com/streamtome/support).
StreamToMe/ServeToMe does NOT play back any DRM-protected audio or video formats.
- April 12, 2011 New version 3.5.4
- March 30, 2011 New version 3.5.3
- March 24, 2011 New version 3.5.2
- February 04, 2011 New version 3.5.1
- January 25, 2011 New version 3.5
- December 22, 2010 New version 3.4.1
- December 20, 2010 New version 3.4
- November 11, 2010 New version 3.3
- September 21, 2010 New version 3.2
- August 16, 2010 New version 3.1.2
- July 29, 2010 New version 3.1.1
- July 22, 2010 New version 3.1
- June 26, 2010 New version 3.0
- May 24, 2010 New version 2.1.1
- May 15, 2010 New version 2.1
- April 16, 2010 New version 2.0.4
- April 02, 2010 New version 2.0.2
- March 05, 2010 New version 2.0.1
- February 26, 2010 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 26, 2010 New version 2.0
- September 22, 2009 New version 1.1
- August 21, 2009 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 19, 2011 New version 3.6
- August 02, 2011 New version 3.6.1
- August 25, 2011 New version 3.6.3
- October 23, 2011 New version 3.6.5
- November 17, 2011 New version 3.6.6
- February 21, 2012 New version 3.6.7
- March 06, 2012 New version 3.6.8
- April 20, 2012 New version 3.7
- August 08, 2012 New version 3.7.2
- August 16, 2012 New version 3.7.3
- September 07, 2012 New version 3.7.4
- September 26, 2012 New version 3.7.5
- July 21, 2013 New version 3.8
- August 01, 2013 New version 3.8.1
- August 03, 2013 New version 3.8.2
- September 02, 2013 New version 3.8.3
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.9
- March 09, 2014 New version 3.9.1
- March 18, 2014 New version 3.9.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.9.3
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.9.4
- November 15, 2014 New version 3.9.5
- May 31, 2015 New version 3.9.6
- June 15, 2015 New version 3.9.7
- September 28, 2015 New version 3.10
- October 10, 2015 New version 3.11
- November 01, 2015 New version 3.12
- December 05, 2015 New version 3.14