Update for SDK iOS 10.
Moonlights is a tower building physics puzzler, that will challenge the brain and the physics skills of the whole family.
"As is, the game is good, but the ability to create your own levels (online, in a Flash-supporting Web browser) and play levels created by the Moonlights community propels it into greatness." (macworld.com) 5/5
"Moonlights most definitely has the potential to become one of the classic iPhone puzzle games." (slidetoplay.com) 5/5
"Don’t miss out on this gem of a game. … what are you waiting for, go get it now!" (iphonegamenetwork.com) 5/5
"Combining clever interaction with creative, varied levels, Moonlights is a perfect example of a puzzle game done right. Grade B, Recommended." (weplayiphone.com) 4/5
"Moonlights is simple on the surface, but only a brief session with the game reveals it to be a very challenging puzzler. There's a real "I've got to try it just one more time" draw that makes it hard to put down and a solid value." (toucharcade.com) 5/5
* 4 worlds, 150 levels.
* 2 modes (puzzle and free build).
* 200 high quality (moderated) user generated levels to download (free).
* Game Center (scores and achievements).
* Animated tutorial.
* Gravity controlled by flipping the screen.
* Online level editor in Flash.
Other BonusLevel.org games :
* Mozzle (The coolest motion/interactive jigsaw puzzles on the appstore)
* Blockoban (6000 levels!)
* Micro miners
And more, search for "bonuslevel.org" on the appstore.
- August 25, 2011 New version 3.0
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 04, 2016 New version 3.1