What's New• Updated information
• Minor UI improvements
• Tested on OS 3.0
App DescriptioniDrive - No Limits
THE MUST HAVE APPLICATION FOR ALL DRIVERS !
The "iDrive No Limits" application provides specific information about driving rules and regulations from a large number of countries and all the US states. The application is designed to assist users when driving while visiting other states and countries.
"iDrive No Limits" is THE MUST HAVE application for all the drivers who travel abroad, or outside of the state borders.
• The countries and states in which RADAR DETECTORS / RADAR JAMMERS can (or cannot) be legally used while driving.
• The SPEED LIMITS for driving a vehicle in the featured states and countries.
• The blood alcohol content (BAC) limit for driving in the featured states and countries
• See if wearing a seatbelt is required or not while driving (front seats / back seats)
• Driving side in all the featured countries.
• Distance measurement system used in every featured country (metric - km or imperial - miles)
"iDrive No Limits" is beautifully designed and has a very friendly user interface, with nice search capabilities, by country and continent names, and also by state names for the United States of America.
For more information, please visit our website: www.iQapps.eu
The "iDrive No Limits" Application, further referred to as "The Application", provides specific information about driving rules and regulations from a large number of countries and all of the US states. "The Application" is designed to help users when driving while visiting other states and countries.
Users of "The Application" agree to be bound by the following terms:
1. The information provided through "The Application" had been prepared for general information purposes only. All the information is believed to be reliable and accurate. The information is intended to give a general overview of the traffic laws and regulations in different countries, states or regions, and does not take into account all the exceptions from the general rules that might exist.
2. We devote much care and attention to "The Application" and we aim to provide as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up to date information as possible. Despite our continuous efforts, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information provided through "The Application". Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, howsoever arising, resulting from reliance on any information from, or omitted from "The Application".
4. We will not be held responsible for any prosecution brought for any motoring offence however arising and advise you to seek professional legal advice on all matters of law.
5. We are under no obligation to update or correct any errors or omissions in the information.
6. Country traffic regulations are periodically updated, revised or revoked. To ensure that you are reviewing the most current regulations, please contact the national traffic authority from the respective country of interest.
If the information provided through "The Application" is inaccurate, we will do our utmost best to rectify this as soon as possible. If you find any inaccuracies, please report them by contacting us through the feedback form that has been made available on our website (www.iQapps.eu).
June 04, 2009 Initial Release