Added 2 new faces. Happy popping!
Whaaaa....a Pimple Popper app? Yes, it's true! Our app is so full of ooey, gooey goodness - it's an app you need to experience for yourself and even better when experienced together with friends! We always say - once you pop, you can't stop! :D This new version includes the "classic" game and two new minigames. Get ready for some popping good times!
We thank you so much for your support! As usual, happy popping! If your friends call you nasty for playing Pimple Popper, just tell them that you're nasty good! ;)
Room Candy Games presents Pimple Popper - a zit zapping, pimple popping, squeeze-o-rama! Three types of pimples to squeeze out – are you skilled enough to be the Master Pimple Popper?
FEATURES OF PIMPLE POPPER:
- Three different types of pimples to squeeze, each requiring different techniques: blackheads, whiteheads, and full blown pimples. And don't forget about the new pimple SCAB!
- You get 2 games in 1: it’s a pimple popping game plus a hidden object game. First, locate the pimples on the face, zoom in to view the pimples up close and then squeeze away!
- Realistic squeezing motion using two fingers with pimple pus oozing out. If you’ve squeezed pimples before, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about. :)
- 8 different faces (5 females, 3 males) with increasing number of pimples to pop.
- Hilarious sound effects with each level!
- Enormous replay value as location of pimples for each level will randomize the next time you play the game.
Keywords: pimples, pimple, whitehead, blackhead, zit, zits, pus, bathroom humor
- February 15, 2014 New version 8.6
- April 22, 2013 New version 8.5
- April 06, 2013 New version 8.4
- January 19, 2013 New version 8.2
- November 16, 2012 New version 8.1
- October 20, 2012 New version 8.0
- December 22, 2011 New version version 7.0
- October 28, 2011 New version 6.0
- August 13, 2011 New version 5.0
- August 13, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 24, 2011 New version 4.0
- June 23, 2011 New version 4.0
- May 18, 2011 New version 3.1
- April 28, 2011 New version 3.0
- November 12, 2010 New version 2.0
- April 09, 2010 New version 1.1