148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: HIGHLY USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Closet makes it super easy to take your wardrobe with you – if you’re willing to put some effort in first.
Critical bug fixes for migration from Closet 1.x.
Other bug fixes.
Totally redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, integrating over 4 years of feedback from the community.
• iPhone 5 & retina support (finally).
• High-res photo support for your items.
• Bulk import for photos.
• Bulk camera capture for photos.
• Add items, outfits, and notes to the calendar.
• Add notes to your items and outfits.
• Add tags to your items and outfits.
• Add content quicker by accessing common options from the new main menu.
• Search/filter your categories, items, and outfits.
• Add subcategories.
• Rearrange items and outfits into any order you wish. Each category can have its own order for content.
• Share your items and outfits with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• See the cost-per-wear for individual items or whole outfits based on how much you wear them.
• Create multiple closets which is great for stylists, people with multiple physical closets, or people who wish to organize their clothing by season (Upgrade Required).
• Generally much easier and faster to create, edit, and find your content.
App DescriptionAccess your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
• IMPORT your clothing quickly with the new bulk-import feature.
• ORGANIZE your clothing into categories, outfits, and favorites.
• PLAN what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and/or outfits to the calendar.
• TRACK when items were worn last, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• TAG clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• SHARE your items and outfits with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• CREATE packing lists before upcoming trips.
You can even create multiple closets if that's your sort of thing. This feature is great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way. *Upgrade required via the in-app store.
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
October 08, 2013 New version 2.2.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.2
June 12, 2013 New version 2.1
May 30, 2013 New version 2.0.1
May 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
May 29, 2013 New version 2.0
April 14, 2009 Initial Release