- Bug fixes
Get the most out of your Sling devices and turn your iPhone into a TV with Slingplayer for iPhone. With a Sling device at home and Slingplayer on your iPhone, enjoy live or recorded TV over 3G, 4G, or WiFi. Take control of your TV and DVR from your mobile device. Flip through channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind, and even schedule DVR recordings.
•Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
•No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
•Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
•Play and schedule DVR recordings.
•Watch on a second TV anywhere via Apple TV® and Roku®.
•Enjoy full hand-off to Roku – multi-task while watching with your Roku, even take phone calls.
•No monthly fees.
- iPhone (iOS 7.0+)
- iPod touch (iOS 7.0+)
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES:*
- Slingbox M1
- SLINGBOX 500
- SLINGBOX 350
- SLINGBOX PRO-HD
- SLINGBOX SOLO
* Slingplayer for iPhone may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121. If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com.
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.3.3
- December 07, 2011 New version 2.4.6
- July 17, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $14.99
- July 24, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- October 10, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $14.99
- October 10, 2012 New version 3.0
- November 01, 2012 New version 3.1
- December 13, 2012 New version 3.2.3
- January 01, 2013 New version 3.3
- March 29, 2013 New version 3.4.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 3.5.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.5.10
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.6.2
- September 25, 2013 New version 3.6.4
- October 29, 2013 New version 3.6.16
- November 19, 2013 New version 3.7.13
- April 16, 2014 New version 3.7.34
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.8.1
- September 25, 2014 New version 3.8.14
- March 20, 2015 New version 3.8.38
- June 12, 2015 New version 3.8.41