• Fix bug where dice fly off the table and you get a "No Roll" on 64-bit devices.
• Various bug fixes and enhancements.
• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at [email protected]
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- July 05, 2014 New version 3.1
- November 12, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- October 30, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 28, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- May 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 12, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 04, 2012 New version 2.1
- April 19, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.8.2