- Updates for iOS 7
Real time satellite tracking on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find out when and where any satellite including the international space station can be seen from any location in the world. Easily identify satellites seen in the sky with real time tracking.
Can also be used to accurately determine dish orientation for geostationary satellites using iPhone GPS location.
- World map view with orbit track
- Overhead sky track view
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alerts
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- One touch orbit data update
- Customizable satellite sets
- Easy setup using iPhone location or city list
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data.
See web site for more information.
- August 03, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 27, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.2