Currently the sky view motion control is not working properly with the new iPhone 6s and 6s plus. This will be fixed with the next update. In the mean time motion control can be turned off in the preferences for manual control.
A recent review incorrectly states that the location is always tracked the background. Location is only used when the app is first started to correctly set the sky view and is then turned off to save power. Due to recent iOS security changes any app not updated for iOS 8 or later will default to showing location "Always" even if it is not always used.
Real time satellite tracking on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find out when and where any satellite including the international space station can be seen from any location in the world. Easily identify satellites seen in the sky with real time tracking.
Can also be used to accurately determine dish orientation for geostationary satellites using iPhone GPS location.
- World map view with orbit track
- Overhead sky track view
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alerts
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- One touch orbit data update
- Customizable satellite sets
- Easy setup using iPhone location or city list
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data.
See web site for more information.
- August 03, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 27, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.2