What's New- Improved web browser file uploads, it now works with all file types on 99% of web sites
- Improved operations Open in, Mail and Print from network drives
- Improved bookmarks UI on phone
- Added full local directory search
- Added support for HTTP authentication to browser
- Upgraded to latest Dropbox SDK (sorry, but requires re-enter the password)
- Fixed crash after is error dialog displayed on iOS6
- Fixed problem with opening files from other applications (no inbox folder)
- Fixed outline table for some PDF types
- Fixed crash after app launch
- Bug fixes for iOS 6
App DescriptioniStorage 2 is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPhone
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive, and other online cloud file storages and even iPhones.
All files are saved to your iPhone locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
ISTORAGE SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing (with line numbers, custom keys and more...)
WHAT DOES ISTORAGE LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPhone running iStorage to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload any files from your iPhone to a website.
- Mount remote file servers to iPhone with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
• Unzip and unrar files and create new zip archives
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
May 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
May 14, 2013 New version 2.4.0
April 18, 2013 New version 2.3.4
April 10, 2013 New version 2.3.3
December 29, 2012 New version 2.1.4
November 27, 2012 New version 2.1.3
September 19, 2008 Initial Release