What's Newfixes the iOS 6 'no contacts found' problem
App DescriptionDo you always forget the birthdays of your friends? Then this is the right App for you! It reads the birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates from your Contacts App and displays them in a clearly arranged way. With one tap you can open the contact details to call the person or send a Mail/SMS/MMS.
HappyDayz! will inform you about today's and upcoming events without starting the App.
• Universal App that will run on your iPhone and your iPad
• notification of today's and upcoming events (message, sound, badge)
• select between 16 notification sounds
• create text templates for your birthday greetings used by Mail and SMS
• visually distinguish names and nicknames
• display the person image in 3 different sizes (optionally)
• display the weekday (optionally)
• display astrological signs in 6 different styles (optionally)
• display of month headings (optionally)
• display past events (configurable)
• handling of leap year events
• statistic info of your contacts
• search for contacts
• sort by days, age or name
• read birthdays (optionally)
• read anniversaries (optionally)
• read other dates (dates with custom labels) (optionally)
and some more!
If you have any features requests, problems or questions, please contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I'm unable to respond to feedback posted in the App Store. Thank you!
February 17, 2014 New version 3.0.1
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0
September 22, 2012 New version 2.7.1
September 21, 2012 New version 2.7
March 30, 2012 New version 2.6
November 30, 2011 New version 2.5
July 22, 2008 Initial Release