- Fixes recent issues when signing into Feedly.
- Fixes various bugs when running in iOS 7.
Read the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when you’re offline. Simply use your free Feedly account to subscribe to websites you’d like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no internet connection (such as on the subway) Byline’s offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete web pages.
This version of Byline is for iPhone and iPod touch only. A universal version of Byline with iPad support is also available in the App Store.
- Two-way syncing with your Feedly subscriptions, categories, and starred items.
- Integration with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, and Pocket.
- Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
- View up to 2000 items when you're offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
- Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
- Tailored for use in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Save items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
- Mark all as read with an intuitive one-touch gesture.
- Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
- December 10, 2013 New version 4.2.2
- July 14, 2013 New version 4.2.1
- June 28, 2013 New version 4.2
- October 30, 2012 New version 4.1