Let's face it: It's hard to just start talking to a camera and look completely natural. Sometimes it just feels plain weird and awkward.
Have you ever tried to read a script while you record, but it always just looks like you're glancing over and obviously reading a script?
Video Teleprompter solves that problem beautifully! With the Smart App Layout, it automatically places your script on the screen closely to the camera, so your eyes are looking directly at the lens while you record.
Imagine being able to easily and comfortably read a script while you record and have it look totally natural. Your videos will look way more professional and engaging instantly!
Can you see how this can make a huge difference to the quality of your videos?
– No more paper scripts.
– No more memorizing what to say.
– No more glancing off-camera at your notes.
– Fewer mistakes.
– Fewer re-shoots.
– Present your videos just like a professional
– Maintain better eye-contact with the camera
– Countdown timer to let you prepare for recording
– Import your scripts from any location
– Record videos without the logo watermark in the Lite version
– Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– Tap to focus and expose
– Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– Full screen mode
– Adjustable text window
– Control Scrolling & Recording from Apple Watch
– Control Scrolling & Recording from a Bluetooth keyboard
– Control Scrolling & Recording from 2nd generation Apple Pencil
– Create, import, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– Export and share scripts with others
Video Teleprompter automatically scrolls your scripts on the side of display closest to the front-facing camera on your device. This means that when you read your script, you're looking closer to the camera, rather than off-camera.
- November 30, 2018 Initial release
- November 30, 2018 Price increase: $9.99 -> $16.99