Kaomoji is a popular Japanese emoticon style made up of Japanese characters and grammar punctuations, and are used to express emotion in texting and cyber communication. This concept is formed by the combination of two words in Kanji, “kao” (= “face”) and “moji” (= “character”).
We chosen some popular Kaomoji then train them by AI. Now you just draw your emotion, the AI will know your mood.
How to use:
- Open the Application and you will see a list of trained Kaomoji.
- Touch the [Test] button on the upper right, you can test them. There is a sample image on the canvas, but you don't have to follow it. In other words, it is okay to write it freely.
- Touch the [setting] button on the upper left to popup the setting screen. You can refer to the documentation to add the keyboard. If you want to improve recognition accuracy, please allow full access.
- December 01, 2018 Initial release
- December 03, 2018 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!