The world’s most detailed 3D anatomy atlas platform is now available for the iPhone in exquisite detail. This streamlined version of Complete Anatomy allows for on-the-go exploration of the full 3D model with easy access to over 6,500 structures, 12 complete body systems and a rich Library of reference content created by subject matter experts. As a companion app to Complete Anatomy 2018 +Courses, you’ll also have full access to all your Groups and their full library of Courses, Screens, Recordings and Quizzes. Please note: Users can only view content made in Complete Anatomy 2018 +Courses for iPad, Mac or other platforms. Complete Anatomy for iPhone does not support direct content creation.
Ready to experience the future of anatomical learning? See anatomy come to life in real 3D through your iPhone! AR functionality will augment the full model, or any selected structure, onto any surface instantly.
Complete Anatomy for iPhone packs all the best functionality of Complete Anatomy 2018 + Courses into one highly mobile anatomy revision tool:
* Explore full body systems. Turn on and off individual layers of each system to clearly see each individual structure in every system in the body.
* Control each structure individually. Hide, fade, or isolate with just a tap; get detailed information for each structure, including an in-depth description and a breadcrumb trail to easily capture related structures.
* Access additional details specific to each system. See exact points of Origin and Insertion throughout the model, or parts and surfaces overlaid directly onto the bone.
* See entire muscles in motion. Visualize muscle movements for a deeper understanding of how multiple systems of the body work together.
* Isolate regions to focus learning to a specific area.
* Experience any setup of the model in Augmented Reality for a clear idea of the size and relational scale of organs in the body.
* Immerse yourself in Courses (in-app purchase) created by top anatomical experts from leading universities, at your leisure.
Transform your Medical Learning on-the-go with Complete Anatomy for iPhone!
- December 16, 2017 Initial release