No monthly subscriptions, no catch. Just a one-off fee and it's yours. With no constant downloads to maintain the information accuracy.
Duty Pro is revolutionising the way British police officers maintain their status as the world's best. Duty Pro provides to you a simple but highly effective tool to look up and reference criminal offences in the course of your investigation.
With an option of two display modes, you can decide how you'd like Duty Pro to display the information.
In "Simple" mode, Duty Pro will show you everything you need to know about the offence, including points to prove, offence wording, criminal justice codes and other helpful information.
In the "Guidethrough" mode, not only will it display everything you will see in "Simple" mode, it will be smartly and dynamically written to walk you through exactly what steps you should be taking both legally and procedurally. Broken down in to easily-identifiable stages of the investigative process, Duty Pro will assist you through the initial account right through to court procedures.
Also included is:
- A comprehensive contacts list, providing helpful contact information of police services and other linked organisations around the country.
- A wellbeing directory, providing information to users on where help can be obtained from everything including mental health to financial services.
- A document library, providing an array of useful PDF documents and publications for police officers and victims.
Duty Pro is perfect not only for police officers, but for other members of the policing family including PCSOs and civilian investigators.
Written in lay terms, it has helped law students, appropriate adults, solicitors and legal advocates better understand the policing procedures available to them.
And all of that, in the palm of your hand.
- January 10, 2018 Initial release
- January 12, 2018 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 12, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99