App Store support for localised languages, fixed a bug which made the last planet very difficult to complete.
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
* Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
* Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
* Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
* Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
- May 04, 2017 Initial release
- May 09, 2017 New version 1.0.03