iPhone 7 pixilation bug fixed
More popularly requested features coming early Dec. Keep a look out :)
Hype your Stories with automatically styled and designed motion typography.
Don't use those tired tools that everyone else uses and expect your content to shine bright, like a diamond.
Short of words? We got you.
With the tap of a magical little button automatically pull random, meaningful quotes to give context to your story that may have not been there to start.
A few situations you might find HypeType useful:
- You're on top of a mountain, overlooking the vastness of the island and ocean. At that moment the meaning of life comes to you in 100 characters or less. Share it with some style! Do it justice. Please for the love of your friends & followers, don't use that same font that everyone else uses.
- You're at a rooftop pool party on top of the tallest building in LA. The view is... warm. You're gonna share (brag) on your story. Add some text that matches the quality of that perfectly bronzed current outlook you have on life. Shine on.
- You cook. It's your thing. Not only that but you like to school your friends and followers with those dank recipes. Bust it story style with HypeType. Film a step, write instructions, share & repeat till tummies are full and happy.
- Pet peeve: when your friends sing the wrong lyrics, but they sing it so loudly and with so much conviction, you question if you're the one who's had it wrong. Spell it out for them on HypeType.
/// How to play ///
• Be somewhere cool and have something insightful or slightly inappropriate to say.
• Film it or snap it with our handy story-ready cam. It handles multiple clips Vine (RIP) style or single photos.
• Drop some knowledge via written word.
• Choose a style and color scheme that fits the vibe.
• Adjust where in the clip the text shows, and for how long. Turn your video upside down, flip it, and yes - reverse it. Also make it fast or make it slow. Whatever floats your boat.
• Save and export directly to your Insta life. Easy sleazy.
Easy Tiger Apps aims to make tools for you to express yourself in as fun and easy a way possible. Our apps are meant to offer an escape from the mundane, with a goal to promote being creative, if only for a moment. As they describe it, “Creativity is combining two unrelated ideas, which in turn makes something new, unique, and special.” Easy Tiger Apps got its name as it is reminiscent of wilding-out as kids—to have endless energy, no creative boundaries, and no rules. That’s the foundation on which all Easy Tiger Apps are built.
Support and everything else: [email protected]
- March 30, 2017 Initial release
- November 21, 2017 New version 1.3.3
- November 22, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99